Australian Horn Honk

OtwayEchoes

Australian Horn Honk

Postby OtwayEchoes » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:15 pm

G'day blokes,
It's time for the first Aussie horn honk, Saturday October 15 on Tomahawk Creek road, Irrewillipe.
Being number 1 , I know it will be small but it's gotta start somewhere so spread the word!
The location is fairly remote with no facilities available so bring what you will need to survive an afternoon in the bush and bring a horn if you have one too!
Let me know if you need finer details,
Alex

AzHonker

Re: Australian Horn Honk

Postby AzHonker » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:35 pm

Umm... I probably wont' make this event... It's a long swim.

silvercreek

Postby silvercreek » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:16 am

OtwayEchoes wrote:G'day blokes,
It's time for the first Aussie horn honk, Saturday October 15 on Tomahawk Creek road, Irrewillipe.
Being number 1 , I know it will be small but it's gotta start somewhere so spread the word!
The location is fairly remote with no facilities available so bring what you will need to survive an afternoon in the bush and bring a horn if you have one too!
Alex

Is that near Walkabout Creek?

RichardLovesHisS3L

Postby RichardLovesHisS3L » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:17 am

silvercreek wrote:
Alex

I just did a quick search. If the Walkabout Creek you are talking about is located in Queensland, then no, this horn honk was nowhere near that.

Irrewillipe is located near Colac, which is a suburb located near the Great Ocean Road in Victoria. Feel free to pop down if you can travel 1500km.
1970 Ex Conrail Leslie SL-3L-F
Ex Freight Australia RVB Hurricane S75-S3
1980's Ex Freight Australia Nathan Airchime P12345

silvercreek

Postby silvercreek » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:34 am

RichardLovesHisS3L wrote:
silvercreek wrote:
Alex

I just did a quick search. If the Walkabout Creek you are talking about is located in Queensland, then no, this horn honk was nowhere near that.

Irrewillipe is located near Colac, which is a suburb located near the Great Ocean Road in Victoria. Feel free to pop down if you can travel 1500km.

I was only kidding. I was referring to the Walkabout Creek in the move Crocodile Dundee.

DBO

Postby DBO » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:21 pm

Missed it. Dang.. I haven't been on here in ages. Close too ... (it's only 1924km from me ;) ). Did anyone make it Alex?
Leslie SuperTyfon: RS5T, RS3L
Nathan Airchime: K5LLA, K3LA

Return to “Horn and Whistle Events and Rigs (Demo Vehicles)”