Website and You Tube private now.

Responsible off topic conversation
miller49g

Website and You Tube private now.

Postby miller49g » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:22 pm

I would like to let everyone know why my Horn website and my You Tube channel are no longer viewable. Both of my horn sites are set to private now. Everyone can thank Matt Fucksworth for this. I see no need or reason to share my information as I did anymore. Because certain people didn't appreciate the amount of my information and my knowledge I shared. This all started because Matt Fucksworth was trying to talk about things he wasn't sure about and he was dead wrong about the 3 digit Leslie bells. PS I also don't like people talking behind my back. If you have a problem with me tell me face to face. Because that's what I would do. I never sugarcoat anything you all know this. Good Day

Mafarnz

Re: Website and You Tube private now.

Postby Mafarnz » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:33 pm

That's pretty pathetic. :lol: In the end though, who cares? There's nothing you have that is so rare that it isn't already well documented. No big loss.

Come on back when you can act like an adult.

Meanwhile, I'm going to continue sharing with everybody what I know and learn, and I'm also going to continue to call out people when they're full of complete bullshit.
Matt F
Moscow ID
Long live the BN and the RS3K!

gerblefan4466

Postby gerblefan4466 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:11 am

Eric you are one of the most pathetic fucks I have ever encountered in this hobby. You act like a fucking two year old, and think you are the hottest shit on the face of the earth because you won some stupid fucking lawsuit and bought a bunch of "sweet ass horns" and this therefore makes you better than any of us and makes you invincible. Well I'm here to speak on behalf of those who wish to remain quiet. NOBODY FUCKING CARES. If you were to leave this hobby today no one would miss you. Other people have the same knowledge you do and have a more mild temperament and better grasp of the English language.

And don't call me a "liberal snowflake" either as we all know this is your go to defense when you get your ass handed to you. I voted Trump and I honestly believe YOU are the biggest fucking snowflake in this hobby based on your temper tantrums.

Good day.

EMDX90

Postby EMDX90 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:35 am

Eric this really isn't a good look for you buddy - really embarrassing!
NYC Wabco E2. CSX Nathan K5LA. OC&E Nathan M5.

railgeek

Postby railgeek » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:09 am

Mafarnz wrote:That's pretty pathetic. :lol: In the end though, who cares? There's nothing you have that is so rare that it isn't already well documented. No big loss.

Come on back when you can act like an adult.

Meanwhile, I'm going to continue sharing with everybody what I know and learn, and I'm also going to continue to call out people when they're full of complete bullshit.

Well said Matt.

And to Eric-

In the words of your pal Trump-

SAD!
-Reed S

miller49g

Postby miller49g » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:58 pm

Well I put my sites back online I am not going to ruin it for all the other good people. FYI Matt Fucksworth thinks he knows a lot he doesn't. Only thing he knows is what he has read or saved from the old board. I really hope to meet you someday my friend. :mrgreen: And to the few assholes that sucks Matts Fucksworth dick I know who you are I never forget. And to all the kids out there that don't use there real names when they post that tells me your afraid to let people know who you are. And distance is your friend for a few of you. You will never be lucky enough to ever own any of my awesome horns. So to all the good people in the horn world enjoy my horn sites again. Good Day

gerblefan4466

Postby gerblefan4466 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:45 pm

Distance is my friend huh? Is that a threat Eric? And I'm not a "kid", I'm in fact older than you so maybe you should shut your trap.

And to be honest, Matt is certainly not my most favorite person in the hobby but he deserves much better than to be berated by you, a babbling buffoon. He is valued in our community and is certainly more pleasant to be in contact with than you.

You know what? You're no better than Harvey.. should call you two "Harvic Henklemiller"... has a nice ring to it.

Return to “Off Topic - Lounge”