Kockums SuperTyfon MKT 150/110 Pair For Sale (UK)

Tyfon Hawk

Kockums SuperTyfon MKT 150/110 Pair For Sale (UK)

Postby Tyfon Hawk » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:59 pm

Up for sale is a pair of Kockums Supertyfon MKT 150/110 ship horns from MV Gas Master and MV Drive Bonavista. I have tested them on limited equipment (6l air tank) and they seem to be in full working order. Now, it has to be said, to look their best a grit blast and a nice coat of paint would greatly benefit these horns, though they look okay as they are. There is some rust on the inside of the cast steel part of the horn but the fibreglass part looks pretty good, bar a couple of nicks.
I have not tested the valves: one seems to be fine but the other will need some slight repair.

My reason for selling is the cost of acquiring these (fees much more than horns themselves,) which was more than I was expecting (and living in a city, I rarely get the opportunity to give them a blast.)

I am based in the East Midlands, United Kingdom. I can deliver to anywhere in the mainland UK, bar central London.

I am asking £900 each, or £1500 for the pair. Photos to follow but for now, I'm testing the water.

Tyfon Hawk

Re: Kockums SuperTyfon MKT 150/110 Pair For Sale (UK)

Postby Tyfon Hawk » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:56 pm

On eBay UK, at a higher price. Contact me on here for a better price.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173957237587

Return to “For Sale”